Support Crime Prevention & Early Intervention Programs
You can become an Individual Annual Member of the Vancouver Police Foundation by making a donation of $20 or more.
Every dollar you donate supports crime prevention projects and community outreach programs. As a member, you’ll receive several unique benefits:
- Invitations to special members-only events
- Personalized Foundation membership card
- Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
- Bi-annual report from the VPD Chief Constable on policing issues in our community
Membership Levels (Individual)
- Friend ($20 – $499)
- Supporter ($500 – $4,999)
- Partner ($5,000 – $14,999)
- Executive Circle ($15,000 – $24,999)
- Chief’s Circle ($25,000+)
The Vancouver Police Foundation is governed by a Board of Trustees which is solely responsible for governance, operations and the election of directors. Foundation Members are invited to participate in informational update meetings, annual grant award presentations and other special events.