Help Us Build a Safer Vancouver
One person can make a difference. Your gift – no matter the size – will help us fund much-needed support programs for the VPD. Listed below are several methods of making a donation. Donations over $20 can be eligible for a tax-receipt.
Make a one-time General Donation to the Foundation via our online form, or send a cheque to:
Vancouver Police Foundation
2120 Cambie Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
In Honour / In Memory Donation
Make a donation in honour or in memory of an individual. You can make a one-time payment, or provide ongoing support through a monthly gift. You also have the option of directing us to send a card with your specific instructions.
For more information please call 604-717-3700 or email email@example.com..
Monthly giving is a source of predictable revenue, enabling the Foundation to plan confidently and strategically for a sustainable future. Simply specify a pre-authorized donation from your credit card or bank account each month and at the end of the year, you will have made a lasting contribution. A monthly gift of $10, $20 or $100 will make a significant difference.
For more information please call 604-717-3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Foundation’s Planned Giving program is an increasingly popular way to leave a lasting legacy. Planned gifts may be deferred or provide immediate funding. Either way, you’ll be helping to provide ground-breaking equipment, programs, and support for one of the best urban police forces in Canada.
There are many ways to make your planned gift:
- Gifts of Publicly Traded Securities – donate stocks, bonds or mutual funds to the Vancouver Police Foundation and enjoy significant tax advantages
- Bequests / Include the Foundation in your will – we would like to acknowledge your kind gesture, so please let us know if you have included the Foundation in your will
- Charitable Gift Annuities – donate a capital sum to the Foundation in return for regular payments at a specified rate for life
- Charitable Remainder Trusts – set aside a gift of money or property to the Foundation while receiving tax advantages and income from the trust
- Endowment Gifts – bestow a legacy gift to the Foundation in honour or in memory of a loved one or in your name
Planned giving is an integral part of your financial and estate planning, and your financial or legal advisor can assist you in creating a plan that best suits your needs.
For more information please contact us at 604-717-3700 or by email at email@example.com.